Bookcrossing

Sunday, October 02, 2011

11 in 11 Step Challenge Completed Category: 8x Spanish



From Spanish speaking world or in Spanish

1. Dreaming in Cuban
2. Inkdeath (in Spanish)
3. Journey to the Alcarria **1001 Book
4. Bitter Grounds
5. The FARC ** Early Reviewer Programme
6. Still Love in Strange Places
7. Walking the Lions
8. Basta de Historias

Well, I bumped this category up to 8 books after my brother gave me a stack of books. Only one 1001 book, I must do better next year. I found the Early Reviewer copy of The FARC very interesting, a good introduction to the guerrillas. As for the best book, I really enjoyed Bitter Grounds, a good story with a well-constructed backdrop. The last book, Basta de Historias, was especially interesting as it dealt with education and how the state of one country's education system affects its economic wellbeing. I was also pleased to get a copy of Dreaming in Cuban, a long term wishlist book, and it was worth the wait.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home