Bookcrossing

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Bookbox

I took part in Jaycee1972's 2nd Bookbox a few months back and have decided to offer up my own: Soffitta1's 1st UK Bookbox. So far 8 people have signed up to take part, I sent it out a couple of days ago. The box is made up of a mixture of books, including a duplicate copy of one of my favourite books, Miss Smilla's Feeling for Snow. I tried to go for a mixture of genres, but a lot seem to be thrillers or detective books!

The funny thing is that I recognised a lot of the names of the people taking part, as they took part in Jaycee1972's box above!

I would like to do a second box, maybe one with a theme. I have quite a few Asia-related books on my TBR shelves, so that would be a good possible theme.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home