Bookcrossing

Sunday, November 23, 2008

1001-Library update

I have recently received a few more books through the 1001-library
American Psycho(TBR Portugal) sent to me from Annimanni in Finland.
The Postman Always Rings Twice(Portugal) sent to me from butterfly-noir in Portugal, a well travelled book.
Slaughterhouse 5(Portugal) sent by VariC in Finland.

I exchanged books with Mallary in France.
I sent Bonjour Tristesse (Essential Penguin) and The Virgin in the Garden: A Novel and received Saturday and a bonus non-1001 book, The Cry of the Owl .
And with Kigi in the U.K.
I received Summer (Bantam Classics) (passed on to hetku77 in Finland) and sent her What I Loved in return.

This is such a good idea, especially as I am now in a country where the books are so expensive. I also like the fact that these great books are getting read by so many people in so many places.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home