Bookcrossing

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Intercultural Virtual Bookbox

I saw this posted in the Bookcrossing forum and decided this would be perfect for me. Intercultural Virtual Bookbox ROUND 2 – travelling organised by ApoloniaX .
The idea is that the books in the box are to do with two (or more) cultures interacting, e.g. an immigrant talking about their life in their new country. The twist to the box is that the titles are not given, just the countries and the title's first and last letters. It is great that it is an international,virtual box as that means you don't have to fork out so much money in postage.

I had a look at the box and went for the following to help me with my Olympic Challenge. Can't wait to see what they are like!

UK, Canada, Kenya & Guyana: "T...y"
Ethiopia & USA: "C...n"
UK & Crete: "H...s"

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home