Bookcrossing

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Asian Bookbox (round 2)

As the first round brought home a great selection of books, I decided to send it back out again.
I sent it out yesterday, and can't believe that it arrived at its first participant today!
To see how it goes, check out Soffitta1's 2nd U.K. Bookbox (Asia Theme) .

I put back the following books that arrived in the first round:
Autobiography of a Geisha (Vintage Original) Read and replaced
Red Dust (already caught!) read and replaced
Travels on My Elephant I was given a 2nd copy of this, so replaced it in box. (already caught!)

and added these:
Life of Pi
Maps for Lost Lovers
Ten Thousand Sorrows
The Distant Land of My Father (already caught!)
The Magpie Bridge
The Harmony Silk Factory

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home