Bookcrossing

Friday, December 05, 2008

Christmas Exchanges

For NSSFC 2008, I got microsquid as a partner, which was a pleasant surprise as met up with her while I was in Cork at the Cork meet-up. I have never known my partner before. I sent her the following books, The Hinge Factor: How Chance and Stupidity Have Changed History, Destination Unknown (diff. cover) and The Mysterious Mr.Quin. A HUGE parcel arrived for me a few weeks ago, luckily I was out the country or I would have cracked and opened it! My partner, BuilderBill, sent me 3 books from my wishlist: Travels with My Aunt (Vintage Classics)
Blood River: A Journey to Africa's Broken Heart and Long Way Down.

International Secret Santa
The Rose Of Sebastopol sent to PepeLePew, hope she enjoys this. I had it on my shelf and this was a great incentive to bump it up Mount TBR. I still haven't received a book :( It seems that quite a few of us didn't get one.

UK Bookswap organised by lucy-lemon, thanks!
I sent out The Mermaid Chair, though it still hasn't been journalled.
and received The Purity of Blood (Adventures of Capt Alatriste 2) from my partner, mazzlestar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home