Bookcrossing

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Asia-themed Bookbox: Round 6

This has to be my most popular box, six rounds! Soffitta1's 2nd U.K. Bookbox (Asia Theme) has changed over the rounds, becoming more varied with each one. As usual, my books come from local charity shops, Mount TBR and Bookmooch. As with my other boxes, this has really focussed my mind on reading some of the books I have had for a while, though the mountain still seems to grow faster than I can read!

VARIOUS The Years of Rice and Salt
HONG KONG The Piano Teacher , Gweilo: Memories of a Hong Kong Childhood
INDIA The God of Small Things, Heat and Dust
INDONESIA Mister Pip
SOUTH KOREA Fox Girl
NEPAL & INDIA Tea for Two
VIETNAM Backpack
CHINA Peony in Love
JAPAN House of the Sleeping Beauties and Other Stories (Japan's Modern Writers) , The Tale of Murasaki
TIBET Namma: A Tibetan Love Story
PERSIA The Rubaiyat (Dover Thrift)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home