Bookcrossing

Friday, August 14, 2009

Film Bookbox (Round 2)

I had only been planning to send out a couple of boxes, but then I realised I had enough for another film round. I have tried to vary the contents, some thrillers, a horror, period dramas as well as more recent films.

Contents:

Last Orders

Brideshead Revisited: The Sacred and Profane Memories of Captain Charles Ryder (Penguin Classics)

The Color Purple

Enemy at the Gates (Classic military)

Death on the Nile (The Christie Collection)
Girl with a Pearl Earring
Sweeney Todd or The String of Pearls
I Capture the Castle (Red Fox Older Fiction)
Sahara
No Country for Old Men
The No.1 Ladies' Detective Agency
Atonement
Circle of Friends
Balzac and the Little Chinese Seamstress
My Sister's Keeper
Gladiator - A hero will rise

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home