Bookcrossing

Monday, January 04, 2010

1001 Books - overtime

I completed my target of 52 1001 Books this year, and even managed to squeeze in a few extra.

53. The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie
54.Brave New World
55.Nervous Conditions
56.The Successor
57. The Lusiads. Translated by William E. Atkinson
58.Castle Rackrent (The World's Classics)
59.Sexing the Cherry
60.Private Memoirs & Confessions of a Justified Sinner (Wordsworth Classics) (Wordsworth Classics)
61.The Riddle of the Sands
62.The Tin Drum
63.The Shining (diff. cover)
64. The Piano Teacher

Of these, I would recommend most The Tin Drum, it was disturbing, but very gripping. I am going to join the challenge again in 2010, with the same target of 52 books. Once again, I have to add a big thank you to the 1001-Library as this has been my main source of books.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home