Bookcrossing

Friday, December 05, 2008

1001-Library

A little update, I still have a long way to go, especially as there is a new edition of the book. I understand why they have done this, but really they should have waited a while as I expect some of the 2008 additions will be dropped in the next edition.

Sent on to others:
The God of Small Things
Slaughterhouse-Five
Saturday

Received
American Psycho (1001 book)
The Wonderful O
The Postman Always Rings Twice

To Be Read: Portugal
I intend to read these and either pass them on to the 1001-Library or add them to Tubereader 's 1001 bookbox in the new year. I like the thought of the box, as it gives you another push to read as well as giving you access to new books. Also Tubereader is another British exile living on the continent and has taken part in some of my other boxes, so I know it will be a good box.

On Beauty
To the Lighthouse
A Clockwork Orange (Essential Penguin)
The Stone Diaries (The Perennial Collection)
Tipping the Velvet
The Emigrants
Mansfield Park & Northanger Abbey
The Great Gatsby

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home