Bookcrossing

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Latin American Bookbox

Soffitta1's 4th Bookbox (Latin America Theme) arrived back just before Christmas with some great books. Tubereader, who had the box last, exchanged all the books I had put in that they were left in the box. Thanks! People tried really hard to get lots of different books, from all over. My wee brother has already informed me which books he wants to take travelling in Latin America.

The Old Patagonian Express: By Train Through the Americas - one of my favourite authors
Inca Kola: A Traveller's Tale of Peru
Dona Flor and Her Two Husbands
Senor Vivo and the Coca Lord
The Fragrance of Guava (Faber Caribbean)
Innocent Erendira (Picador Books)
Jaguars and Electric Eels (Penguin Great Journeys) Will be great for the Olympic Challenge.
Meet Me Under the Ombu Tree
Masters of the Dew (Caribbean Writers Series)Memories of My Melancholy Whores
The Alchemist: A Fable About Following Your Dream passing on to my NSS
Portrait in Sepia
The Notebooks of Don Rigoberto
Daughter of Fortune

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home