Bookcrossing

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Film Bookbox

After ordering a couple of book sets from the.bookpeople.co.uk, I ended up with a few film themed books that I either had or wasn't interested in reading. I decided to set up Soffitta1's 5th Bookbox - Film Theme

Quite a few of the books are also on the 1001 list as well, so hopefully people will enjoy the box.

Contents:
The Pianist: The Extraordinary Story of One Man's Survival in Warsaw, 1939-45 (Read a Great Movie) a duplicate copy and an excellent film.
Breakfast at Tiffany's (dif. cover)
A fab film, and I have a second copy of the book.
The English Patient got this off www.bookmooch.com for the box
Q and A recently made into Slumdog Millionaire
The Great Gatsby 1001 book and classic film with Robert Redford
Archangel
The Postman Always Rings Twice (Read a Great Movie)
Goldfinger (Penguin Modern Classics)
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (Penguin Modern Classics)
Starter for Ten
Shawshank RedemptionA book of 4 stories including three which have been filmed Apt Pupil, Stand by Me and Shawshank Redemption
The African Queen
Presumed Innocent Harrison Ford Film
Fingersmith A great book from one of my favourite authors.
The Devil Wears Prada
The Hours
A Clockwork Orange (Penguin Modern Classics) I have a duplicate copy to read.
Gladiator - A hero will rise This book was sent to me by Sterile to go in the box, but I forgot to add it. Sorry!
Snow Falling on Cedars

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home