Bookcrossing

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Reading in the Sun

Finally, the weather has turned here, so I can return to one of my favourite hobbies - reading outside. (Double happiness, as my flat is freezing!) For the last couple of weeks, we have been on semester break at the uni, so have had more free time than usual. I've been reading quite a few 1001 books, especially as have had some to pass on. I have also managed to squeeze most of the books into my 999 Challenge. I think the 999 Challenge is going well, up to 16 books read and have managed to pick up a few more for different categories. The hardest one will be the Portuguese one, but will keep looking on Bookmooch.

Enduring Love 1001 book, 999 Challenge - British Writer
The 13 Clocks 1001 book, 999 Challenge - Children's book. This was sent to me via the 1001-library by KaKo27
Intimacy (1001 book) 1001 book, 999 Challenge - British Writer. Sent to me by katrinat, again through the1001-library
The Go-between (Penguin Modern Classics) 1001 book, 999 Challenge - Historical. Sent to me by ArwenG through the 1001-library and now on its way to the States to perryfran.
Mansfield Park & Northanger Abbey 2 1001 books in a double volume, 999 Challenge - 1001 books. I have had this for a while, but its size kept putting me off.
On Beauty 1001 book, 999 Challenge - British Writer. Another book I had on my shelf for a while, enjoyed this much more than the Autograph Man.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home