Bookcrossing

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Asian Virtual Bookbox

After taking part in ApoloniaX's Intercultural Bookbox, I jumped at the chance to sign up to the Contemporary Asian Literature VBB. There are a few rules, the writer must be Asian (or of Asian descent) and published after 1980. As I love reading books set in and by Asian authors, this is a perfect VBB for me.

Round 1: Put in
Inheritance chosen by chucklesthescot
Sacred Games (now int'l BOOKRING) chosen by Dancesports
Taken out:
I chose two books from Annimanni
The Cave of the Yellow Dog (Mongolia)
Mother's Beloved: Stories from Laos

Round 2: Put in:
The Concubine of Shanghai chosen by ApoloniaX
Lost Daughter of Happiness chosen by Tsjara
Taken out:
Dreams of Water
The Railway

Round 3:
Taken out:
Funny Boy
The Tapestries
Put in:
As both books I got from Round 1 are pretty small, I decided to put them back in for Round 3.
The Cave of the Yellow Dog (Mongolia) chosen by jumpingin
Mother's Beloved: Stories from Laos chosen by chucklesthescot

A book that were originally bookcrossed by me has also been added to the VBB, good to see it go to another keen bookcrosser : Magic Seeds put in by the box's organiser,ApoloniaX

All I need to do now is read the books and pass them on! Can't wait for the others to arrive!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home