Bookcrossing

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Oceania and Islands Bookbox

Another box on my doorstep, Soffitta1's 6th Bookbox (Oceania and Island theme)! I am just busy having a look at the books, a pretty good mix has returned. This was a bit of an experiment, I had read a couple of Australian books, but they didn't fit into any of my bookboxes, so decided to make a new one! The idea was that the books should be written by a writer from Oceania (e.g. Australia) or an island (e.g. Cuba), set in or with a main character from either of these two. I intend to send this out again in the summer.

Stormchild
Mediterranean Island: Knowledge of Angels
Jamaica: Small Island

Japan: Goodbye Tsugumi
Sri Lanka: The English Patient
Mirage
Australia: The Loveday Revenge
Stark
Requiem for a Wren
Cuba: Cuban Heels
Haiti: Kingdom of This World
Caymen Islands: So, You Want to Live on an Island...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home