Bookcrossing

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

3 South African Catches!

I got a message in my inbox that a book which I released over Christmas in South Africa was caught. That makes three books! A pretty good catch rate.

The first to be caught was M.C.C.: The autobiogrpahy of a cricketer , a themed release given to my by my mum and released at the England - South Africa test at Newlands Cricket Ground .

Number 2 was one of three books I left at Kauai , a cafe in Camps Bay, The Alienist, a NSS present. It was caught and registered by a newbie, MurasakiAme, here's hoping they stick with bookcrossing.

Finally this morning I got an alert that The Snow Cow: Ghost Stories for Skiers
had been caught and journalled. I left it at the V&A Waterfront on a flower pot in the shopping centre. The catcher is now in Australia and plans to leave the book there.

I wonder if any more catches will come in?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home