Bookcrossing

Friday, February 25, 2011

11 in 11 - Category Change

Yep, being indecisive again, I keep wanting to tinker with my categories.  In some ways, having more choice (11) has made it harder to choose and then stick to that choice!  So here goes, Foreign Language books have been sacrificed for Mysteries.  This is because, as I am living in Spain, I will be reading more than 11 books in Spanish anyway, so thought it would be more interesting to slot these books into other categories.  I also have a load of mysteries, crime novels, etc., on my Mount TBR. 
That is the last change... well, until I decide to tinker again!




Category 6: Mystery

Mysteries, Crime, Detective Fiction.
1. The Poe Shadow
2. The Big Sleep ** 1001 Book
3. Raffles

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home