Bookcrossing

Sunday, April 03, 2011

1001 VBB 2nd Round Complete

The second round is now complete, here are the books taken out of the VBB:

4. Embers
5. Unless

I decided to take out 5 books, couldn't help myself. 
24. Middlemarch I have never read any George Eliot, I should rectify this!
25. The Trial (Modern Classics)   I read some Kafka at school and uni, but I haven't read this one.
26. The Swimming-Pool Library I remember this being adapted by the Beeb, but I didn't see it.  I read another of his books last year, so have been looking out for this.
27. The Vicar of Wakefield (World's Classics)  One nice thing about this VBB is that you read books you have never heard of, getting a chance to read new authors. 
28. Closely Observed Trains (Abacus Books) I have seen the film, so am looking forward to reading the story.

I think this round has been even more successful than the last!  There are even more players ready to take part in Round 3 in May.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home