Bookcrossing

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

11 in 11 Step Challenge

 I finished the 11 in 11 Category Challenge and was busy reading some bonus books, until I decided to jump into a second challenge.  So here it is, Soffitta1's 11 in 11 Step Challenge, 11 categories but this time, the first category is 11 books, the second 10, etc.  Here are my initial categories, but I am sure they will change and be moved around.
 
11x 1001 Books


1. Agnes Grey ** Group Read
2. The Diary of a Nobody
3. Suite Francaise **Group Read
 
10x Asian Books



I usually read a lot of books set in Asia or by Asian writers, hopefully some from my huge TBR pile.
1. [Lord Jim]

9x Spanish Speaking World


1. Dreaming in Cuban

7x In Spanish


TBR
1. Muerte de Tinta

6x History

5x It's a sign!



Books that I pick up because of a connection, authors that crop up in conversation or by word of mouth.

1. Santaland Diaries I heard a bit of an interview with the author on BBC Radio 4 Extra and, a couple of days later, a colleague gave me this book.

4x Mystery


3x Short Stories


2x Children's Books

I am going to be working on a summer camp, so will be reading with my students. And, I am a big kid at heart ;)

 
 
1x Tome
A big, fat, scary book.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home