Bookcrossing

Monday, May 30, 2011

11 in 11 Category Challenge: 4 Books in a Series COMPLETED

Category 4: Books in a Series


1. Wicked
2. Son of a Witch part of Wicked series
3. A Lion among Men part of Wicked series
4. The Necropolis Railway
5. The Blackpool Highflyer - part of the Jim Stringer Series starting with The Necropolis Railway
6. The Sun over Breda - No. 3 in the Captain Alatriste series
7. The Lost Luggage Porter - part of the Jim Stringer Series starting with The Necropolis Railway
8. Murder at Deviation Junction - part of the Jim Stringer Series starting with The Necropolis Railway
9. Life, the Universe and Everything - part of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series
10. So long, and thanks for the fish- part of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series
11. Mostly Harmless- part of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series

This was an enjoyable category, but none of the books will be on my best of challenge list. I have read 3 Arturo Perez Reverte books for this challenge, and I think that this installment of the Capitan Alatriste series is as strong as the previous books. I am glad that I finally read the Wicked trilogy, though they were rather odd and not what I expected. I bumped the Jim Stringer books up my TBR list after receiving The Somme Station from Librarything's Early Reviewers. The murder mysteries are great light reading. I have put the later books in the series in my Mystery category. I finally heeded my big brother's advice and read the Hitch-hiker's series.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home