Bookcrossing

Monday, July 25, 2011

11 in 11 Step Challenge

As I expected, I have tinkered with my categories, so here is the current set-up.  I would be very surprised if there aren't more changes!
 
11x 1001 Books
A keeper :)

 
10x Films


Reintroduced from my 11 in 11 Category Challenge.
Books adapted for the big screen, small screen and stage.

9x Asian Books



I have dropped this down to 9 books.
 
8x British

Books from the British Isles.
Dropped down to 8.
7x Spanish


From Spanish speaking world or in Spanish
6x Crime


Crime, mystery, thriller
I picked up a stack of crime-related fiction from home, so upped this category from 4 to 6.

5x Food & Drink

A new category, thought it would be fun as I noticed that I had 5 books that fitted.
 
4x History

Dropped down to 4 books.

3x French

French Books
A new group, I have had other language themes, so thought I'd pop a French one in.

2x Short Stories

 
1x Tome
A big, fat, scary book.



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home