Bookcrossing

Friday, May 13, 2011

11 in 11 Category Challenge: 3 History COMPLETED

Category 3: History
Fiction and Non-Fiction


Another returning category as this is an area I enjoy reading about. I hope to have more non-fiction here this year.

1. The Help
2. The Bamboo Palace
3. Ivanhoe
4. Shakespeare: The World as a Stage
5. Bound Feet and Western Dress
6. The White Queen
7. Guernica
8. The Clan of the Cave Bear in Spanish
9. Salt and Saffron
10. El Capitan Alatriste
11. Rebel Heiress

I do love reading historical fiction, only two non-fiction, which is a pity. I really enjoyed Shakespeare: The World as a Stage, a fascinating insight into the writer. The White Queen was also good, the first in Philippa Gregory's new series. Salt and Saffron I got from a virtual bookbox, what great writing style! I resisted reading Ivanhoe for years, but in the end it flew by.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home