Bookcrossing

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

11 in 11 Category Challenge: 10 Travel COMPLETED

Category 10: Travel

My favourite hobby ;) Fiction, non-fiction
Some of my choices might seem tenuous, but if there is some sort of trip, journey, then I'll count it here.

1. Three moons in Vietnam
2. Driveby Saviours
3. Ghosts of Spain
4. The Monkey and the Monk **1001 Book
5. Felicia's Journey **1001 Book
6. The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy **1001 Book
7. The Restaurant at the end of the Universe
8. The Great Railway Bazaar
9. Seven Years in Tibet
10. Closely Observed Trains **1001 Book
11. Duende

Another strong category. I found The Monkey and the Monk to be really enjoyable, a book that has been on my radar for years. Closely Observed Trains was also a cracking read, very short, but it was good to see that the film version was faithful. Since starting the challenge, I have moved to Spain, so it made reading Ghosts of Spain much more relevant and also helpful for a newcomer.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home